All about Michelle....

Just a little blog let you all know a little about myself:

My name is Michelle, I'm a 27 year old PROUD Police Wife to my husband of seven years Michael and PROUD Stay At Home Mom to my three year old twin toddlers Connor & Braden.
I was born and raised in Upstate NY (some would say Canada...and that is not far from the truth!) as was my husband. There are not many advantages in our small home town so my husband & I relocated to Hampton Roads, Virginia one month after the Sept 11th attacks in 2001.
After dating for two years, on the exact anniversary of our engagement Michael & I married on August 24, 2002 back home in New York.
Michael was hired by the Chesapeake Police Department at the end of 2003 and graduated the academy on August 24, 2004...yes there is a trend with us on August 24th!
Our miracle twins arrived amid a flurry of life threatening crisis's on March 11, 2006 and happily today Mommy and boys are all happy and healthy thanks in large part to our very own special hero, Mike, who saved the three of our lives on March 11, 2006 and turned what could have been a tragedy into a very happy occasion!
In summer 2007 Mike was award the Star Performer Award by the city in recognition of "outstanding service to the city" for a drug related plain clothes detail that he worked for six months. Last August Mike was promoted to the position of FTO (Field Training Officer) and has successfully trained three rookies. Mike recently became a state certified instructor and was recognized at a ceremony for five years of dedicated service to the city. He is currently in the application process for SWAT and K9.
As a SAHM the twins and I belong to two very active local play groups and keep insanely busy with all our little buddies at play dates and we enjoy going to parks, museums, the beach, the zoo, farms and pretty much any other place we can think of to check out!
In my spare time....(what is that!?!) I love to take pictures, scrapbook, craft, read and write. My favorite color is purple, I can't live without pizza and I'd go crazy if we didn't live near the ocean! I think that the bond we all share as Police Wives is priceless and I look forward to all of us being a wealth of support to one another!

So that's Michelle in a nutshell!