About Desiree

Hello everyone! Im Desiree, Iam a Sahm/Photographer. I have 3 wonderful children. 2 girls and 1 boy. I have been married for 4 years now. We have been together for 5 years. My husband is a Sheriffs Deputy; he has been one for 11 years now. He works the night shift in the patrol unit.

We live in Sacramento California. We have both lived in California for the majority of our lives okay well he has his whole life except when he was in the military and I have my whole life except for the 6 months I lived in Las Vegas Nevada!

I love writing; always have; I write about some pretty random stuff; boring everyday stuff and a whole lot of nothing! Writing is my outlet for having a good or bad day! I have a personal blog  The Family Behind His Badge if you would like to check it out!

I am also this blogsites manager... If there is anything you would like to share with this site Please Email me at desireesbook@gmail.com .

Desiree